ImmunoPrecise is proud to offer multiple novel immunization platforms as a part of our full-service cycle. Our genetic immunization protocols have proven successful in the generation of monoclonal antibodies against new, challenging, and conformation-sensitive targets.
Through our proprietary vectors, our protocol produces native protein with appropriate post-translational modifications in vivo, provides very high transfection efficiency, and allows selection of positive IgG prior to clone picking. Using our advanced technology, clones undergo various forms of multiplexed screenings in order to generate the strongest panel of monoclonal antibodies.
The genetic immunization platform is applicable in multiple species and discovery technologies. We are proud to offer genetic immunization as a global service, preforming hydrodynamic tail vein injection(HTV) in-house at our facilities in Victoria, BC and through ModiQuest’s proprietary dermal tattooing method.
The genetic advantage:
- Recommended for complex protein classes, including GPCRs and ion channels
- Bypass the requirement to isolate proteins from pathogen or synthesize a peptide
- Overcomes conformational obstacles of difficult antigens
- Successful in multiple species, including transgenics
- In-house developed vectors not subject to downstream milestones and royalties