In the event of an emergency, it is crucial to have a secondary stock of your valuable biological materials stored at an alternative location. ImmunoPrecise provides you with a secure, off-site storage facility to safeguard your assets. We have the capability to store cell lines, tissues, RNA, DNA, plasmid constructs, antibodies, and many other biological materials.
- -196°C (Liquid Nitrogen, LN2)
- We offer storage by the vial, box, rack, shelf or freezer. Please ask about bulk pricing.
- Experienced international or domestic shipping and receiving.
- No minimum storable quantity.
- Customized software inventory system.
- Equipment is monitored on a daily basis by qualified personnel.
- Master and working stock preparation and other cell line banking options available. Please enquire.
- A dedicated uninterruptible power supply and diesel generator supplies more than 100% of freezer power needs.
- All liquid nitrogen storage is done in late model high efficiency containers.
- All material to be stored at -80°C is placed in late model ULT freezers.
- All equipment maintenance is documented and equipment is tested and certified annually.
- Additional LN2 is stored in bulk to ensure an uninterrupted supply.
- On site security providing 24 hours 7 days a week monitoring and alarm response.
- Building and facility access is controlled by electronic key card.
- All storage units are secured, earthquake protected and pad locked to strictly control all access to samples.
Freezing / Cryopreservation of Hybridomas Protocol
Download a detailed printable pdf of our Standard Operating Procedure.